MEMBERS DRAW IS NOW UP TO $1000!!!
WE'RE FULLY OPEN!!!
The Club is now fully open for business with some minor restrictions:
Please Scan the QR code or sign in at the front door when you enter.
NEW trading hours!!!
- Monday: 10:00-11:00, Bistro Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00-10:00, Bistro Lunch only 11:30-2:00
- Wednesday: 10:00- 10:00, Bistro Lunch and Dinner 11:30-2:00, 6:00-
- Thursday 10:00-11:00, Bistro Lunch and Dinner 11:30-2:00, 6:00-8:00
- Friday: 11:00-10:00, Bistro Lunch and Dinner 11:30-2:00, 6:00-8:00
- Saturday: 10:00-10:00, Bistro Dinner 6.00-8.00
- Sunday: 11:00-11:00, Bistro Lunch 11.30-2.00
NB: Under current restrictions, we can no longer offer Buffet Meals.
RAFFLES ARE BACK ON!
BUT Don't forget: .... you have to be there to win it!
KEEP WATCHING THIS SPACE FOR MORE UPDATES!
BINGO IS BACK!!!!
Scroll down for details
MONTHLY MEMBERS REWARDS POINTS DRAW NOW OPERATING!!
Don't forget to swipe your card when you enter to gain points and have the chance to win a Venue Voucher!
Scroll down to see more
Thursday Bingo starts next Thursday, Eyes down will be at 8.00pm.
Sunday Bingo Eyes down will be 7.30pm. Numbers for Bingo are limited to 135 people, no reserved places.
ON EVERY WEEK!
Raffles are held on Wednesday and Friday Nights & drawn at 7.00PM
The Morwell Club has re-introduced the “Reward System” for members.
To access these all you have to do is:
1. Swipe your membership card at the “Kiosk” every time you enter the premises for a chance to pick up bonus points. Press the "handle" on mini poker machine display, get three symbols in a row and win the bonus points.
If you are unsuccessful you will receive a ticket to go in a weekly draw for $20! When you log on, you can also find out how many points you have accumulated and see what is happening around the Club!
2. Use your membership card to purchase anything from the club and get an immediate discount as well as accruing points to cash in on prizes at a later stage.
3. Your Rewards Points can also be used to buy drinks or further discount other purchases!!
We are a friendly and welcoming community-based club..
Situated at 136 Helen St, Morwell, The Morwell Club is the ideal place for a quiet drink or something to eat from our new, large modern bistro. We also have a number of bars and a large function room which is well-suited for small or large functions and plenty of off-street car parking.
We have several sub clubs, including Lawn Bowls, Golf, Snooker/Billiards and Fishing. To take part in the sub clubs, you must be a club member.
Visitors are most welcome. But why not become a MEMBER?
Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. We offer daily dinner specials at $16, as well as a seniors lunch deal at $12 every day.
UNFOTUNATELY, DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER BUFFET SERVICES AT THIS STAGE.
Bookings are recommended.
We cater for all sorts of functions. Whether it be a wedding, birthday party, seminar, corporate breakfast, conference or simply a get-together, functions are our speciality. Our function room ("The Franklin Room") can seat more than 150 people.
We also have a smaller ambient "Cafe" area adjacent to the Bistro which can cater for smaller functions.
Please contact the club to organise your next function. Functions packages available on request.
In 2017, we renovated our Lounge area and introduced a new private dining/meeting area.
For more information on the cafe area and/or to make a booking, call us on 03 5134 2671.
in 2019, we renovated our Bistro area and transformed this area exceptionally. While our meals have continued to be of a high standard they can now be enjoyed in new and brighter environment.